Working Holiday Visas

If you are in Australia on a Working Holiday visa (417 visa) or Work and Holiday visa (462 visa) and you wish to extend your stay in Australia, you may want to consider the following options: 
Working Holiday Extensions
If you have completed at least 3 months of seasonal work in Australia, then you can apply for a 1-year extension on your working holiday visa
General Skilled Migration
Depending on your qualifications and work experience, you may qualify for permanent residence through general skilled migration. Relatives in Australia can sponsor your application.
Temporary Business Sponsorship (457 Visas)
If you have a job in Australia, it is possible for your employer to sponsor you for a 4-year subclass 457 visa.
Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
An employer can also nominate you for permanent residence. You will need to show a higher skill level than for a 457 visa.
Partner Migration
If you are married, engaged, or living with an Australian partner you may be eligible for partner migration.
Studying in Australia
Another way of extending your stay in Australia is to apply for a student visa