International Students

Student Visas allow international students to travel to and from Australia and live in Australia while they undertake a full-time course of study. There are many different courses an international student may enrol in, and it is possible to apply for permission to work part-time while studying.

Educational courses offered to international students are:

Independent ELICOS:
Non-award English Language Course for Overseas Students, taken as stand-alone course

Primary or secondary school, and approved secondary exchange programs

Vocational Education & Training:
Certificate I, II, III and IV; Diploma; Advanced Diploma

Higher Education:
Bachelor Degree; Graduate Certificate; graduate Diploma

Masters & Doctorate:
Masters Degree; Doctoral Degree

Non-Award Foundation Studies/Other:
Enabling course; non-award foundation studies; other full-time courses or components of courses not leading to an Australian award

AusAID or Defence Sponsored:
Full-time courses of all types undertaken by AusAID or Defence students sponsored by the Australian Government

Contact us for advice on the correct visa and the conditions normally imposed upon student visas.